Saturday 8 December 2007

More thinking

Recently all I have been thinking about is interaction obviously. What can I do my project on? I need a theme. I have been using loads of tutorials at home in flash. Some may say this is the wrong way round, maybe they would say get your idea first then concentrate on the output but I have to be confident I can use the programme before I can get out of my depth.

The main problem is the theme. I want the user to navigate the person around a room, not sure which room yet. I also wanted to design an interactive web site. This obviously needs more thought. More reading is a necessity as I missed a couple of the discussions in class about the text.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I have been using loads of tutorials at home in flash. Some may say this is the wrong way round, maybe they would say get your idea first then concentrate on the output but I have to be confident I can use the programme before I can get out of my depth.


I think that's a good approach. I too have been playing around with Flash tutorials, well only one really, but I had to look at loads to find what I was looking for. I sort of had an idea though, but at the same time, practicing helps inspire new ideas. I think you should do whatever you feel comfortable doing...but don't be scared if your not sure about creating your idea, because it's good to push yourself too.