Wednesday 10 October 2007

Monday 8 October 2007

After missing my first week due to my late booking of days off with my work I have finally started the course. It was my first proper look at the project brief and my thoughts went into overdrive as to what I would do for this project. Typing into the google search engine enabled me to achieve more ideas such as video games in ten years, robot drummers, robot nurses, recycling possibilties for the future. Will we be cancelling out more service assistants in stores such as tesco's and clothes shops, even today more and more places have the self-service checkouts we all love to use!!. Could we see a robot saving somebodies life in the future? Maybe but in ten years? I don't think so, I came to the conclusion that ten years really isn't a long time. I thought back to what was available to me ten years ago, internet and mobiles were about although of course not as advanced. A conversation with Micheal prompted me to think about an industry I'm familiar with which is travel. Firstly I thought of a flying car, how original! Although these are starting to develop through a handglider type of look. The thought of how aircrafts could develop in ten years was of interest not so much the body of the plane but the interior. Also how people will book flights, how will carriers charge. Will it get even cheaper?. My research will start with reading Flight International, Flight Global, New Scientist and trying to find something I can work with.


param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wcUES1A5UCE">">">

No comments: