Tuesday 16 October 2007

Monday 15 October

After listening to Dan's talk I wandered off to the library for some more inspiration. I looked at the New Scientist and also The Economist. I got a couple of Computer Arts magazines out. Spoke to Dan about 3D animation for a plane and he advised after effects. I also mentioned my ideas about quicker air travel, found another link for Branson's quotes on half an hour to Sydney. Could I expand on that, I think so.

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:km_kuT4_rYMJ:mgproductions.com/articles/ET0507-BransonProfile.pdf+richard+branson+half+hour+to+sydney&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

1 comment:

Zachary Colbert said...

i was just thinking about your pitch, not that i know what you intend to do but i was thinking, do you have access to the aeroplanes and other members of staff? coz that could be really useful...